Diwa Mitchell

This is where the tagline goes, right?

Let’s See How Far We’ve Come!

May9

This is Challenge 9 of the student blogging challenge. It is the penultimate one (DUN DUN DUN DUN!), and is an audit of my blog.

1. How many posts did you write?

At the time of writing, a grand total of 27 (not counting this one).

2. How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
23 were set by the challenge, 4 were written on my own time.

3. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
I received a total of 35 comments, 5 of which were from me. 9 were from people from my school (both classmates and teachers), and 21 were from people from overseas.

4. Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
The post which received the most comments (5, haha) was “What, Exactly, Will This Blog Bring to the Vast Blogosphere? 3 Reasons You Should Read My Blog.” This was my third post, and the one that gave readers an outline of my blog. I think it received the most comments because it was luniquely formatted.

5. Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
That Awkward Moment When…:A Compliation of Life’s Awkward Little Moments” was my favorite post because so much of it applies to me! Haha. Also, it was the only post with a .gif image in it.

6. Did you change blog themes at all and why?
I switched from “Quentin” to “Notebook” because the latter was more pleasing to the eye and emulated my personality better than the latter.

7. How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

I have two widgets (ClustrMaps and the Karooba Trivia Widget). While some may say this is too litle, I think it is just right, for the following reasons: I don’t want my blog’s widgets to detract from my posts;  and the Notebook theme is eye-catching in itself–I didn’t want to make my blog appear too busy by OD’ing on widgets.

8. How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

I have  3.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('3435e02f-5a9a-4de4-a3ca-997fa638b0ec');Get the Karooba Endless Educational Trivia Quiz widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Skip to toolbar