Diwa Mitchell

This is where the tagline goes, right?

Readers? I Know You’re Out There *echo* *cricket noises*

May13

This is in response to Challenge 9, Activity 2 of the Student Blogging Challenge.

Q: If you didn’t get many visitors to your blog (other than your classmates), what do you think you need to do to get them to visit? Write a post about this.

A: My blog has received a total of 250 visits, or, blogging lingo, “hits.” A nice, psychologically satisfying number. However, there is always room for improvement. For this reason, I will list several ways I can attract more visitors in the future.

• Write more interesting posts
  • Interact more with the blogging community (by leaving comments on their blogs, making more posts that draw the readers in and prompt them to participate, etc.)
  • Make my blog more visually exciting (creating more photo/video-centric posts, polls, etc.)
  • Write engaging first sentences and snappy titles with keywords
  • Link to other blogs in your blogroll
  • Write more lists
  • Post more regularly and consistently

As always, I am open to constructive criticism; do any of you guys have suggestions for ways I can improve my blog?

One Comment to

“Readers? I Know You’re Out There *echo* *cricket noises*”

1. May 13th, 2011 at 11:51 AM       Tony Says:

um…be more Diwa I guess…? Just put in a lil more Diwa and we’ll have an exceeding amount of Diwas…Comment back if you find this quite…senseless! xD

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('3435e02f-5a9a-4de4-a3ca-997fa638b0ec');Get the Karooba Endless Educational Trivia Quiz widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Skip to toolbar