Diwa Mitchell

This is where the tagline goes, right?

To Blog or Not to Blog?

May13

This is in response to the Challenge 9, Activity 1.

Will you continue blogging over your summer holidays?

Why not? It’s an excellent opportunity to keep my writing skills up to par whilst not feeling as though my brains are being boiled into mush having fun. Too many times, I’ve found that, over the summer, my writing–and, come to think of it, math–skills grow rusty, and I take several weeks to get back into the intellectual groove once summer is over (by the way, do any of you find yourselves caught in that vicious cycle where, during school months, you anticipate summer so much it hurts, and then summer arrives, but then after a while, it gets boring and you start to miss your friends and school, and so on…?). On the other hand, I’d like to take a hiatus from anything academic-related (wouldn’t we all?). Haha. Forgive the ambiguity of my response, but suffice is to say: Maybe. You know, I used to be indecisive but now I’m not sure.

One Comment to

“To Blog or Not to Blog?”

1. May 13th, 2011 at 11:57 AM       qthai2014 Says:

Hope you can do blogging over the summer! Nice post

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('3435e02f-5a9a-4de4-a3ca-997fa638b0ec');Get the Karooba Endless Educational Trivia Quiz widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Skip to toolbar